Middle Tennessee Charity Golf Classic
Hope is a Powerful Medicine
Give kids hope by joining us
for a round of golf
August 19, 2024
11:00 AM (shotgun)
The Grove Club
6200 Wildings Blvd | College Grove, TN 37046
The HopeKids Charity Golf Classic is a half-day scramble tournament designed just the way golf should be—pure fun! Join HopeKids at The Grove Club for a great time while raising money to provide an ongoing calendar of events for families who have a child with a life-threatening medical condition. Make plans to join us after the tournament for the awards reception, with sips and bites, an online auction, top team and contest prizes, and a word from one of our HopeKids families.
Four-person teams will play in a scramble format. Each player will play from the tee, then the team chooses the best position to play from the fairway. All four players then play from that position and continue to choose the best position until the ball is holed. That will record the team’s score as a team on each hole.
- Exclusive invitation to play The Grove Club, Nashville’s only private, Greg Norman signature-designed course – and host of the 2024 LIV Tournament!
- 3-Grill stations for lunch and snacks, with complimentary beverages throughout the day
- Custom player gifts
- NEW – Golf Air Cannon Launcher
- PGA – Drive for Show on #18, LPGA on #5 for Beat the Pro; and Hole-in-One contest on #15
- Prizes for the top 3 teams, the longest drive and closest-to-the-pin contests
- Awards reception following the round with cocktails and a hot appetizer bar, an online auction featuring celebrity-signed memorabilia, signed guitars by award-winning artists, and other keepsakes you’ll not want to miss; all for a great cause!
To register or sponsor the event, please submit the form below. For questions or additional information, contact email@example.com.
Hope Pavilion/Driving Range
Drive for Show