North Texas Charity Golf Classic
Hope is a Powerful Medicine
Give kids hope by joining us
for a round of golf
September 16, 2024
Golf Clubs at The Tribute & Old American
1000 Lebanon Road
The Colony, TX 75056
The HopeKids Charity Golf Classic is a half-day scramble tournament designed just the way golf should be—pure fun! Join HopeKids at the beautiful Golf Clubs at The Tribute and Old American for a great time while raising money to provide an ongoing calendar of events for families who have a child with a life-threatening medical condition. We’ll be playing at both courses, so sign up early to get your first preference of course selection!
All four team members tee off. The team chooses their preferred ball position from the four tee shots from which to play the second shot. The best of the second shots is determined, then all play their third shots from that spot, and so on, until the ball is holed.
- Opportunity to play one of two courses that are both rich in history – The Tribute or Old American. Embrace the solitude and experience the game as it was meant to be at the Golf Clubs at the Tribute while benefitting HopeKids families.
- Opportunity to meet HopeKids North Texas families throughout the day to see the impact of your generosity firsthand
- Breakfast, networking lunch with awards, snacks, and drink tickets
- Custom golf balls decorated by children with life-threatening medical conditions and their families
- Team prizes as well as Longest Drive and Closest to the Pin
Interested in sponsoring the event or registering for a foursome? Please complete the form at the bottom of this webpage.